Larry Huch is the founder and senior pastor of New Beginnings Church in the Bedford area of Dallas, Texas. Founded in November, 2004, this non-denominational church has quickly developed into a diverse, multiethnic congregation of several thousand people!
Pastor Larry and his wife Tiz are currently celebrating their 40th year of ministry. They have pioneered 7 different churches in America and Australia as well as starting Larry Huch Ministries, their worldwide ministry. In addition to their local church, their services are streamed live daily to multitudes of people all around the world. These high energy, compassionate and relevant pastors are influential leaders that have a deep commitment to see people succeed in every area of lives.
In the early 90's Pastors Larry and Tiz launched their television program and media ministry. It has grown, expanded and is broadcast daily around the world in nearly every nation. Their program, New Beginnings, is watched and followed by hundreds of thousands of people whose lives have been dramatically impacted and changed. Pastor Larry's signature combination of humor, dynamic teaching, relevant style, great compassion and deep understanding of the Bible have made him one of the most popular teachers on Christian Television today.
Through the ongoing faithful support of their Church congregation and Television ministry partners, they are able to do outreaches, feeding programs and projects that span the globe. In places such as Zimbabwe, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Israel and many more, these projects demonstrate the spiritual and tangible love of God and God's people.
Pastor Larry has brought many life-changing revelations to the body of Christ including the teachings on Breaking Family Curses and the 7 Places Jesus Shed His Blood. But perhaps the most extraordinary and important revelation is his teachings on restoring the Jewish Roots of Christianity.
Over the past several decades Pastor Larry has become a recognized authority and acclaimed writer on the Hebrew roots of our Christian faith. He strongly believes in studying and teaching the Word from a Jewish perspective. His books, “Torah Blessing” and “Unveiling Ancient Biblical Secrets” go into great depth and detail in explaining how and why the church needs to return to the ancient Hebrew understanding of the scriptures. It’s a revelation that will bring the Bible to life as never before. These teachings are not only fascinating, but bring the Word, promises and miraculous power of God out of the pages of the Bible and into the reality of our lives. Pastor Larry says in his books "As we reveal the great mysteries of God, He releases His great miracles into our lives!"
Pastors Larry and Tiz are unquestionably dedicated to building bridges of peace, friendship and unity between Christians and Jews. They live by and teach the ancient Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam “repairing a broken world" and that we are each "blessed in order to BE a blessing." Their charitable outreaches and projects in Israel have blessed, saved and impacted multitudes of Jewish lives around the world.
Their unwavering commitment to support and stand with Israel has deeply influenced, rallied and encouraged people the world over to do the same. To name a few:
- The Huch's take annual tour groups to Israel to connect people with the land and the people of Israel.
- Through an ongoing partnership with the Bnai Zion Foundation, they have provided hundreds of thousands of dollars in support of the Bnai Zion Medical Center in Haifa. They have helped build 18 bomb shelters (safe rooms) for the children at the Ahava Children’s Village in Kiryat Bialik near Haifa. In 2013 Pastors Larry and Tiz were honored to receive the Bnai Zion Humanitarian of the Year Award.
- Larry Huch Ministries has provided financial support to help care for hundreds of elderly Holocaust survivors living in the city of Ma'ale Adumim outside of Jerusalem.
- Pastor Larry has recently begun an amazing partnership with Moodi Sandberg and the Keren Hayesod organization. “Project Aliyah” provides financial support for the thousands of Jews fleeing Europe and North Africa to Israel. The first contribution of $250,000 earlier this year was used to bring hundreds of Jews back to their ancient homeland of Israel. Plans are being made for the next phase of projects fulfilling Bible prophecy.
- Magen David Adom is the newest ministry partnership with the Jewish people. This is the official ambulance company of Israel. Larry Huch Ministries has provided funding for two ambulances which are state-of-the- art intensive care mobile units that will help and save thousands of lives in Israel. Plans are in the works to do more in the upcoming years.
Other projects include:
- Working with the IDF- Israeli Defense Force, we provided items to the Israeli soldiers, including night vision glasses, phone chargers, multipurpose tools and food preparation kits for use while they are in the field and provided special Jewish holiday meals when they are away from home.
- LHM (Larry Huch Ministries) planted Argan trees in the Negev Desert, providing an entire community with long term jobs and income.
- LHM created and planted an Olive Tree Grove, just outside of Jerusalem providing jobs and income.
- LHM helps feed the underprivileged people in Jerusalem daily by helping sponsor a soup kitchen.
Pastor Huch has recently been appointed as a board member of the Israel Allies Foundation. He was honored to have been invited to be a part of the Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's official delegation of welcoming and attending President Trump’s recent trip to Israel.
Pastor Huch has spoken at the Israeli Knesset and has received awards from the Knesset Social Welfare Lobby for his generosity toward the needs of the Jewish people in Israel.
Pastors Larry & Tiz consider their wonderful family to be the greatest accomplishment of their lives! They are the proud parents of three wonderful adult children (and a son-in-law and daughter-in law), who are all very active leaders and pastors on staff at their Dallas Church, New Beginnings. Their four grandchildren, the "Sugars," are the loves of their lives.